[Python-il] OT: Bitorama: programming and tech social news in Hebrew

Alon Keren alon.keren at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:56:04 IST 2011

I only started this project to learn a few technologies and concepts I knew
nothing about - web development was one of them. The best way for me was to
build my own version of a site I liked - Hacker News.

So, no ready-made solutions for me, please :)  - either reddit or arc.news.
The design, though, is 'derived' almost completely from HN.
The stack is: nginx, node.js, couchdb and redis.

Imri, you're obviously invited not only to follow, but to submit and
comment. I try to make these things as easy and painless as possible. If
they're not, I'd like to know.

 Alon