[Python-il] OT: Bitorama: programming and tech social news in Hebrew

Imri Goldberg lorgandon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:32:04 IST 2011

Hi
You can save a lot of time and effort by using reddit code, it is open
source. They have a list of sites powered by reddit here:
http://code.reddit.com/wiki/PoweredByReddit (there is one in Romanian, so I
assume they did a decent job of i18n).
A small note regarding design: tables are a bit old fashioned ;)

I will follow this website for a while and see if it's useful, good luck!

Cheers,
Imri

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Alon Keren <alon.keren at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've started a site similar to reddit/proggit/Hacker News, but with focus
> on Israeli issues and (hopefully) discussions in Hebrew.
>
> If you like the sound of it, I encourage you to participate: submit links,
> comments and votes.
> Check it out at: http://bitorama.com
>
> Have a fine pi day,
>
>  Alon