[Python-il] PSF-funded Python sprints in Israel?

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Fri Mar 4 15:50:59 IST 2011

Bad news: It looks like I won't have time to participate in this sprint
after all. Sorry for being a נקניק.

If you guys still want to do the sprint, I'll be happy to help you with the
administrative stuff, like getting funding from the PSF or possibly
co-sprinting with the PyCon sprints on the 15th-18th of March. Would anyone
be interested?

Again, sorry for being a letdown.

Ram.

--