[Python-il] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Amit Aronovitch aronovitch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 12:03:43 IST 2011

So the bug is actually that they somehow allow people to register
unconfirmed emails.

I believe I would automatically discard such confirmation messages from the
python-IL moderation queue (and coming to think of it I think I do remember
deleting some Linkedin email-confirmation message or something similar).

Hmm... I think that mailman sends some automatic reply on the line of "your
message has been queued for moderation" - maybe linkedin takes that as a
confirmation?
The interactions between these automated systems can be a little funny
sometimes ...

   AA