[Python-il] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Refael Ackermann via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Dec 29 20:53:17 IST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Refael Ackermann requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Michael,

- Refael

Accept invitation from Refael Ackermann
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ey61uu-gws4t9yy-49/XHBB5ImUxMIw8ZAue2B9ILOW5MvdLkpXpZO7it/blk/I3303669669_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPASdzASdzcMcPd9bQBisPlic5t6bPcNe3gScPcRcPkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1Oxg2UrTgd0R41

View invitation from Refael Ackermann
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ey61uu-gws4t9yy-49/XHBB5ImUxMIw8ZAue2B9ILOW5MvdLkpXpZO7it/blk/I3303669669_2/39vejoSejoScP0PcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3jp4iftG0d0R41

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn? Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ey61uu-gws4t9yy-49/rsr/inv-27/?hs=false&tok=1_XTTV4yod0R41

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation