[Python-il] remote execution of python code

Shai Berger shai at platonix.com
Thu Jul 22 12:09:22 IDT 2010

Hi,

On Thursday 22 July 2010 10:44:15 Amit Dor-Shifer wrote:
> currently, I prefer to keep this impl. as basic as possible: no
> 3rd-party libs,

I want to comment on this attitude. I see it from time to time, and I keep not
understanding it.

Using 3rd-party libs makes your life easier. Using open-source 3rd party libs,
you can usually just include the lib in your sources. Your chances of
producing, on your own, something better than a lib that has users and some
track record are close to nil.

Why do you not want 3rd-party libraries?