[Python-il] [pyweb-il:1050] Python coding question

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 19:08:55 IDT 2010

Didn't know about Fortress, but it is still not the same as it is a post
process rendering of the program through TeX, but it is not the input to the
interpreter. Donal Knuth's program weave is a similar approach. But both
these approaches are for printing, not for editing.

Regarding APL. Though it makes interesting use of alternate symbols, the
language itself is not what I want. Just compare the languages J and Python.
They are both written in ASCII, but that's where the similarities end.

Regarding keyboard input. I don't care the least what it sais on my keyboard
keytops. (I'm using Dvorak). If you can type Chinese on a keyboard, then you
should be able to type any math symbol as well.

Cheers,
Dov