[Python-il] [pyweb-il:693] 12th Meeting preparation. (help_on(x) for x in ['hosting', 'presentation', 'date'])

benny daon bennydaon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:15:36 IST 2010

I got an idea. How about we: ^presentation^coding^ ?
Between us we have many code snippets and
not-quite-pluggable-but-very-useful-app and open source projects that we've
been to lazy to release and/or maintain. We need 5-6 of these and than we
can group up and code.
Ofri and myself been working on the Open-Knesset project (
http://github.com/ofri/Open-Knesset) and there's so much to do, we can keep
you all busy :-)