[Python-il] Don't copy PyWeb-IL

Ilan ilan at decodecode.net
Tue Jan 19 21:38:25 IST 2010

Peace, Amit!

Please remove PyWeb-IL from the Python-IL mailing list: it is
outrageously absurd to subscribe an entire list to another.
Anyone who wishes to read both ought to just subscribe to both.

There's hardly any traffic in Python-IL, and although I don't
want to miss it, having to archive two copies of everything
from PyWeb-IL is annoying me. If traffic stats were the other
way, it'll still be ugly, if less inefficient. And I want my
PyWeb-IL mail delivered by Google, not disable delivery there
because I have it aggregated in another mailing list. Ugh. And

And I want replies to go back to the appropriate list.

Please remedy this ugliness.
Thanks.

(And BTW, your absence from our meetings lately does not go
unnoticed! ;o)

--
Ilan

If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature,
but by our institutions, great is our sin.
/ Darwin