[Python-il] [pyweb-il:676] Django for SaaS

Zeev B zeevb.public at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:54:54 IST 2010

well, it seems NASA didn't consult with that "IT expert" before choosing
Django for its cloud computing project -
http://nebula.nasa.gov/services/framework/  ;-)

"After an extensive trade study, we selected Django, a python-based web
application framework, as the first and primary application environment for
the Nebula Cloud. Nebula users have access to an extensive collection of
open-source Django "apps," providing features ranging from simple blogs,
wikis, and discussion forums, to more advanced collaboration suites, image
processing, and more."

Ze'ev