[Python-il] [pyweb-il:669] Re: Knowledge Sharing Meetup - Metacafe

Amir Yalon yxejamir at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:49:57 IST 2010

Thanks for the blessed initiative, Zohar, and to Metacafe for hosting
us.

Sorry to be the one breaking the news. It has now come to my knowledge
that Eyal has invited Udi to talk on a different meetup (about
semantic web) at the same time. Since the other meeting involves a
guest from abroad, I guess it would be easier to re-schedule the
Knowcafe meeting?

(the other meeting: http://www.w3c.org.il/article/semanticweb)