[Python-il] [pyweb-il:662] Knowledge Sharing Meetup - Metacafe

Refael Ackermann refack at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:12:23 IST 2010

A few people asked me today for a reference to company that provides PSD 2
XHTML services.
http://www.markup4site.com/ a service by lemberg.co.uk
I recommand them, as they produce very professional, high quality XHTML.

<selfplug>
This service goes well with my "Use SOFEA" campaign:

   1. Get a great UI design
   2. Convert to XHTML
   3. Build a great back-end (preferably django on Google-App-Engine)
   4. Expose it RESTfully
   5. Wire the REST API to the XHTML with jQuary (Alphabet soup galore ;)

http://techvibe.co.il/wordpress/?p=1796
</selfplug>