[Python-il] [pyweb-il:653] proplems with i18n

Elitzur Bahir astrotzur at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:55:08 IST 2010

Hi!

I'm trying to make a multi language website in django and I have
encountered the following problem:
When typing
        django-admin.py makemessages -l he
I get
        -bash: django-admin.py: command not found
(I guess it means that django-admin.py is not my $PATH, when tryin to
add it's location to the $PATH I got "Permission denied")
So I typed
        /home/user/webapps/django/bin/django-admin.py makemessages -l
he
I got
        processing language he
And the following empty directory was created:
        /home/user/webapps/django/project/app/locale/he/LC_MESSAGES
Where is the django.po file? Or why haven't it been created?

Thanks.
Tzur