[Python-il] [pyweb-il:650] Knowledge Sharing Meetup - Metacafe

zohararad zohar at zohararad.com
Tue Jan 5 10:02:12 IST 2010

Hey all.

Next Wed. 13/01/10 at 15:00 there's going to be a knowledge sharing
meetup at Metacafe's offices in Tel Aviv.
This is the first of what we hope will be a series of meetings about
various web technologies. In the first meetup we'll focus on practical
client-side development with CSS and Javascript and in the second
(scheduled for late Jan. / early Feb.) we'll focus on Message Queues.

If you're interested in participating please feel free to drop me a
line at zohara__AT__metacafe.com or zohar__AT__zohararad.com.

Additionally, if you're interested in taking an active part and
present in one of the future meetups please let me know.

Thanks,
Zohar