[Python-il] [pyweb-il:649] Launched djangocon.eu

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Mon Jan 4 20:07:30 IST 2010

Great.

Do keep in mind the times of other conferences:

EuroSciPy, July 8-11 in Paris
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.enthought.devel/24742

EuroPython, July 19-22, Birmingham UK
http://www.europython.eu/

I know most people won't be interested in the EuroSciPy one, and that these
confs are about a month later than the planned date for DjangoCon, but I'm
just letting you know so in the chance that you'd decide to reschedule, you
won't overlap with these.

And yes, deep in my heart I hope you'll move it to just between these two so
I could have a two-week conference tour in Europe :)

Ram.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Idan Gazit <idan at pixane.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> We just launched a mini-site for djangocon, and we're collecting
> taglines for the conference. It'll be in Berlin in late May/early
> June, the dates aren't finalized yet.
>
> Check it out! http://djangocon.eu.
>
> -I

Sincerely,