[Python-il] [pyweb-il:641] Advertisement: Hacker News IL

Udi h Bauman dibaunaumh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:08:49 IST 2010

BTW, & regardless of the debate, FaceBook also contributes to open-source
(see their github page <http://github.com/facebook/tornado/>), including
Tornado <http://github.com/facebook/tornado/> (a scalable Python-based
web-server developed at FriendFeed) &
Cassandra<http://github.com/facebook/cassandra> (one