[Python-il] [pyweb-il:629] Advertisement: Hacker News IL

Idan Gazit idan at pixane.com
Sun Jan 3 16:11:45 IST 2010

Hey,

On Jan 3, 2010, at 4:00 PM, Ori Peleg wrote:

> This is such a bikeshed...

Agree.

Also, if you are a web developer in 2009^H^H10 and you don't yet have
a facebook account, you are unprofessional.

I don't like microsoft products, and yet I use IE every day to test
websites because that is how my audience is likely to see my work.

I don't have to like facebook to realize that they set *a lot* of
trends in interface design, user expectations, and yes, technological
feats. To deliberately ignore them is to deliberately ignore an
important part of your trade.

-I