[Python-il] [pyweb-il:627] Advertisement: Hacker News IL

Udi h Bauman dibaunaumh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 15:45:54 IST 2010

+1 (Meir & Shlomi): I also don't use FB & would be happy to join..

There are alternative solutions (at least for announcing & managing the
events), which make the group visible outside the walled-garden & less
annoying to join, such as Yahoo's Upcoming service, Google Sites/Groups or
just a simple wiki.

Udi