[Python-il] Looking for a little educational project for a Python newbie

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Sun Feb 28 21:20:24 IST 2010

Hello,

I am guiding my friend in learning Python. He's a past programmer in other
languages, so I gave him Dive into Python. But he tells me he has a problem:
He needs more actual exercise for his Python skills. I gave him the Project
Euler exercises, which are pretty fun, but they're all about algorithms and
he feels he already has that part under control.

So I'm looking for a little educational project to give him to program. Not
something of any practical use, it should just be something fun and cool
that will let him use many different idioms of Python.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

--
Sincerely,
Ram Rachum