[Python-il] [slightly OT] Meeting to coordinate cooperation of FOSS community with "Mimshal Zamin"

Amit Aronovitch aronovitch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:08:34 IST 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Meir Kriheli <meir at mksoft.co.il> wrote

> When reading the discussion @hamakor, the fact that Drupal was auto
> selected (without considering others) turned off any will I had helping
> the cause. Am I wrong ?

First of all, we do not know if they considered other options. Only that
they did not ask US (which is kind of a turn-off).

Second, supposing the infrastructure is already a lost cause, don't think of
it as helping THEM.
Rather, we are helping the writers of future scripts and aggregators (all
pure Python of course) by getting early information and maybe affecting the
choice of supported API's.

> PS
> Insert here obligatory reference to Monty Python's "People's Liberation
> Front of Judea" ;-)

Huh. those traitors!
(or is that us?)

    AA