[Python-il] [pyweb-il:434] Fwd: Do you know a Django/Python king?

Shai Berger shai at platonix.com
Fri Sep 25 13:32:46 IDT 2009

Hi guys,

As some of you are aware, my company, Platonix, helps start-ups through early
phases. One of these companies is now mature enough to look for further
developers, so I'm glad to bring this message to this forum.

If you're interested, you can contact Arnon directly or talk to me -- I intend
to be at the next meeting on Tuesday.

Hatima Tova,
	Shai.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Want to change the world, $1 at a time?

give2gether is looking for a passionate, rock star Django/Python team leader
to lead its R&D efforts.*

* *If you happen to know a super talented Django/Python team leader with at
least 5 years of startup experience, send him our way and we guarantee it
will be one hell of a ride

He/She needs to know web application development inside out including HTML
and Javascript; jQuery experience is a plus.

Got to be passionate, "rosh gadol", and connect with the give2gether spirit
of changing the world.

We are expanding our R&D team in Israel and are looking for someone who is a
soul player, very much hands on (i.e. loves coding), understands UI and UX
considerations, and looking to join a dream team.
High equity compensation for the right candidate.

arnon shafir
CEO, co-founder
www.give2gether.com unleash the power of giving

Israel:   +972-52-534-0910