[Python-il] [pyweb-il:426] Re: mod_python or mod_wsgi?

Ahik Man ahik.man at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:18:17 IDT 2009

Many thanks.Very quick and educated responses!I also got two tweets replies:
1. *willmcgugan
<http://twitter.com/willmcgugan>*@ahikman<http://twitter.com/ahikman>
mod_wsgi
is easier to set up and maintain. Performance is just as good.
2. *zeevb <http://twitter.com/zeevb>*@ahikman <http://twitter.com/ahikman> :
@jacobian <http://twitter.com/jacobian> recommeds mod_wsgi in his excellent
tutorial "Django in the Real World"http://blip.tv/file/2084174

So, it seems that mod_wsgi is the 'winner'.

Note that from v1.1 mod_wsgi is the 'formal' recommendation for deployment.
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/deployment/#howto-deployment-index

Thanks and see you next week.

Ahik