[Python-il] [pyweb-il:423] Re: mod_python or mod_wsgi?

benny daon bennydaon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:36:50 IDT 2009

I'm using mod_wsgi and it's pretty straightforward. I haven't tested its
performance, but from what I read it's suppose to be much faster. The one
benefit to mod_wsgi I found is that I don't need to restart apache to use
new site code - just touch my wsgi file and mod_wsgi reloads the code.
To better understand how mod_wsgi works you can read the PEP at
http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0333/

Benny