[Python-il] [pyweb-il:418] Re: [pyweb-il:413] Re: Python course

Udi h Bauman dibaunaumh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 02:07:37 IDT 2009

Hi,
Python course sounds great! I'll be happy to help.

Just wanted to point out some more resources (sorry for being so late...):

   1. I once gave a Python course over the web, for non-programmers. You
   should still be able to find some presentation
here<http://freewebacademy.org/course/view.php?id=2> (login
   as guest).
   2. I recently ordered some video python
course<http://python.net/crew/wesc/cpp/pf/>,
   that I heard nice things about. I still didn't pick it from the post office,
   so I can't say how good it is. I'll be happy to lend it to anyone
   afterwards.
   3. There's also great Python
101<http://us.pycon.org/2009/tutorials/schedule/2AM7/>video's from
Pycon 2009 (scroll to the bottom for the video's). Really
   recommended.
   4. Search the web & you'll find really lot's of cool video lectures on
   Python. For example: "Advanced Python or Understanding
Python<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_kZDvwofHY&feature=channel>
   ".

Also: Benny & I have some very promising idea of organizing a Django course
with some *very* important teacher that expressed willingness to arrive.
I'll let you know how this initiative goes.

Udi