[Python-il] [pyweb-il:417] Re: View this page "PyWeb-IL 8"

Ahik Man ahik.man at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:50:08 IDT 2009

So, we have hosting suggestion at Empeeric. Thanks to Rafael.It's not far
from the-hub:http://bit.ly/2empeeric

Two problems:
1. No projector. Anyone?
2. Not enough chairs. I can bring 2 or 3 picnic chairs. More are welcome.

Hosting is a usual problem, if you have any connection/idea please try to
set it for the 9th meeting (Last Monday at October. Oct-26)

Ahik