[Python-il] [pyweb-il:415] Re: [pyweb-il:413] Re: Python course

Amit Aronovitch aronovitch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 00:39:56 IDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Imri Goldberg <lorgandon at gmail.com> wrote:

> PS - I'm cross posting to pyweb-il as well as python-il as it seems to me
> there is interest for this in both of the groups.

Good thinking, but no need to do that, as pyweb-il is auto-forwarded to
python-il (minus some spam). For non-subscribers, only their first pyweb-il
post would be delayed for moderation, since I tend to mark legitimate
posters as auto-accept.
Nevertheless, for people who wish to receive (low volume) non-web-related
python posts, I recommend registering to python-il as well (
http://hamakor.org.il/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/python-il ).

    AA