[Python-il] [pyweb-il:414] Re: Python course

Imri Goldberg lorgandon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:54:56 IDT 2009

Heya all,It seems there is great interest in this subject.
Ahik: I would like to reserve a lecture spot in the next-next pyweb-il, if
possible.
I intend to get into this subject more fully, in the next few weeks. I will
prepare my own material as well as collect as much as I can from other
places/people.

Regarding target audience, it seems to me there are three likely audiences
for Python courses & tutorials:
1. Children, making their first steps in the programming world.
2. People looking to learn Python as their first programming language
3. Experienced & beginner programmers looking to learn Python.

Currently I would like to target only the last of these - people who already
program.
There's a lot to say about the other two groups, but in another time.

Cheers,
Imri

PS - I'm cross posting to pyweb-il as well as python-il as it seems to me
there is interest for this in both of the groups.

--
Imri Goldberg