[Python-il] [pyweb-il:411] Re: Python course

benny daon bennydaon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 12:23:40 IDT 2009

Well, I once contacted hi-tech for a SCRUM workshop and the asshole there
didn't tell me the price before I give him my personal information. I never
made it to the course, but I don't like the way they think.

Anyways, as none of the instructors are on this list, I don't think they are
worth considering. How about we organize a course ourselves? Imri and others
can teach and students will pay for the space and the teachers' time.