[Python-il] [pyweb-il:406] Re: Removing prefix from url.

Amir Yalon yxejamir at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:15:09 IDT 2009

Hi,
I know you found another solution, but have you tried the
FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME setting?
I happened to read the following by chance, and I remembered your
problem: http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/deployment/fastcgi/#forcing-the-url-prefix-to-a-particular-value
In general, it is nice to know that that document exists and is up to
date (and if not, you could always send a patch to update it).