[Python-il] [pyweb-il:395] Re: Talks for PyWeb 8?

Ahik Man ahik.man at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 15:56:38 IDT 2009

So, it seems that we have an agenda. Cool.
Udi -  Large-scale data-processing using Django
Benny - Django-piston
Idan - Celery

What about the date?
Next last-month-Monday is at Yum-Kipur and September is full of holidays.
My suggestion:
1. Skip September and go directly to October-26.
2. During this long time, to have anther Django-crush-course. (Maybe after
SUKOT).

Ahik