[Python-il] Is plone a good CMS for academic student organization?

Weisglass Ofer weisglass.ofer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 23:01:47 IST 2009

Hi Maxim,

I am using Plone and did the Hebrew/Arabic translation and RTL bugs work for
the last few years
also was in one of the first events in austria when Plone was small
in 2004

As far as I know this is the best system to use for developing cms

the main risk from my expirance is zope and the learning need to know
from the hosting to codign as this is all looks simple but it is far from it

Big name companies using Plone today and moving from other cms solutions

My company Tmunati is doing solutions and training from this month once a
month - basic/advance training and I hope to do a talk on it
and more intersting about the plone community around the world.

One israeli website you can see example of live working system
in Hebrew is http://www.cancerhelp.org.il

they invested and still investing a lot in this website.

Let me know if you have more questions

Ofer Weisglass