[Python-il] [pyweb-il:492] Re: Discussion on pyweb-il-10

benny daon bennydaon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 01:01:55 IST 2009

> Cool ! I will make sure to come for the first time. Is there anything
> I should know before ? :)

If you've got time to learn, I would start with Python.  Learning the basics
and playing with the Imri stuff.

If you've got more time, you can learn from the Django tutorial and build
your first Django site.

Once you're done with that, learn some apps. I would start with
django.contrib and then sign in to bitbucket and github to get some elegant
Django apps to read like django-tagging, django-piston and django-openid.

See you,

Benny