[Python-il] [pyweb-il:255] Re: PyWeb-IL 5th at Wednesday , June 17

daonb bennydaon at gmail.com
Sun May 31 07:08:00 IDT 2009

There are 70 members in the group, and I'm pretty sure on average
everyone has one day a week that is not convenient for him. So for
every day you pick there are going to be about 14 ppl who prefer
another day. Ahiuk, I suggest we set the date as Wednesday the 17th
and make sure our next meeting will be on another week day.

Good week everyone,

Benny.