[Python-il] [pyweb-il:244] Re: [pyweb-il:243] Re: next meeting date

Alon Levy alonlevy1 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:46:32 IDT 2009

Ok, I can order the room tomorrow, I just want to make sure the 15th
is actually agreed - or do you think I should just make it a fact?

Another issue I hope isn't a problem - I will be responsible for the
room, but I don't think I'll be there at all times, I'm taking a room
close to my lab and so I'll be in earshot all the time, so the
question remains if that sounds workable - that is, not being there
all the time.

Alon

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 3:01 PM, daonb <bennydaon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great. The 15th sounds good. Please try and get the room as early as
> possible, so those of us who are lucky enough can come early and work
> on a project.

Alon Levy
http://wiki.saymoo.org/