[Python-il] [pyweb-il:237] next meeting date

Alon Levy alonlevy1 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:51:20 IDT 2009

Hi All,

 I have the option of requesting a classroom large enough for 50 in
bar ilan university, but I need to supply a specific date. I can
provide wifi as well. I understand Mondays and Tuesdays are most
people's cup of tea, so that gives the following dates (two and three
weeks in the future):
8,9,15,16 (all in June)

I think the 8th is on a haifux lecture, other then that which do you prefer?

--
Alon Levy
http://wiki.saymoo.org/