[Python-il] [pyweb-il:281] 6th meeting. Call for response.

Ahik Man ahik.man at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:28:12 IDT 2009

Hi all,
We are on our way to the 6th PyWeb-IL meeting.
Target date: Last Monday at July (27th). (It might be change to a Monday,
 week before or after)
General Agenda:
   17:00 - 18:30 Presentations
   18:30 - 21:00 Coding sessions
Location: TBD (we need your inputs. see bellow)

1. If you want to give presentation, please send response here or directly
to me. Currently, we have at least one presentation about scraping (Imri)
2. If you have a subject to the Coding session, add it to the meeting
page<http://groups.google.com/group/pyweb-il/web/6th-meeting>
.

And now for the location.
We have an option to be hosted by a familiar VC at Herzelia.

Some points about hosting at this VC (Venture Capital)
1. It is at Herzelia
2. They have an interest in venture.
3. They have an interest in capital.
4. They want to have 20 minutes discussion with us during the meeting.
5. It is fancy place.
6. They are one of the leading VC in Israel.

If you have concerns about this location/VC please response here. You can
also reply to me, if you want.

Ahik