[Python-il] [pyweb-il:278] Re: How was the meeting?

Ahik Man ahik.man at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 08:27:30 IDT 2009

It was a pleasure and educated meeting. Thanks to Udi and Ori for the
interesting talks and to Alon for the hosting. And of course, for everybody
who managed the traffic and came to the meeting.
For now on, we will try to make the meetings at every last Monday of the
month. So the next meeting is expected to be at July-27. Of course it's
depends on the meeting location.

Imri,
it seems that you are going to give your interesting lecture in the coming
meeting.

PS.
Congrats for Idan for his new lovely startup. :)

See you all,
Ahik