[Python-il] [pyweb-il:275] Re: How was the meeting?

Imri Goldberg lorgandon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:37:58 IDT 2009

Very good&productive meeting. I learned a bunch of useful things, especially
w.r.t. deployment and website optimizations.

Also:
Would anyone be interested in a lecture about screen scraping (aka
harvesting aka crawling aka spidering)?
I've done a bit of that lately, and I'm interested in sharing my
experiences.

Cheers,
Imri

--