[Python-il] [pyweb-il:265] Re: [pyweb-il:263] Re: Python knowledge items

Udi h Bauman dibaunaumh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 11:06:49 IDT 2009

Hi,
The purpose of the list is to help a consultants company wanting to hire
Python experts for its clients. I think the expertise should therefore be
quite horizontal, although I suspect the focus will be on Web applications.

Thanks Eli & Guy for your items, anyone else wants to add anything?

Thanks,
Udi