[Python-il] Python knowledge items

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Sun Jun 14 10:08:09 IDT 2009

python C modules and interfacing with C, including embedding a python
interpreter in C programs

python threads

familiarity with existing 3rd-party python modules

python working with databases

automating command-line programs as well as WEB GUIs (and naturally also
working with XMLRPC)

also technical issues, such as differences between versions of python.

the list goes on and on and on....

--guy