[Python-il] [pyweb-il:258] PyWeb-il 5th meeting. Directions

Ahik Man ahik.man at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:19:17 IDT 2009

For all who comes to the meeting (It's all of you, yaa??),
See bellow the direction to the meeting.
Many thank to Alon Levy.

See you,
Ahik

PyWeb-IL 5th meeting directions
Exact location is Building 202 (Physics), Room 204.

Getting to Bar Ilan: coming from Geha highway (route 4) get off at bar
ilan interchange, take a left at the intersection the main entrance
will be to your left. There is paid parking if you continue past the
entrance, on your right (10 nis iirc). Actually entering the
university with a car would be a miracle I can't work. You can also
park in bney-braq and come through geha gate (it's actually the same
distance since the building is closest to that gate).

Getting to the building: Map of barilan: http://www.biu.ac.il/Tour/ -
lower right corner. It's closest to geha gate, you can also park
(Attached an image of that map with the building marked in a red
ellipse).

Getting to the room: The room is on the third floor (when counting the
ground floor as floor 1. If you count from zero you get the "2" prefix
for the room number). It's near the end of the hallway, next to some
physics labs and to my lab. Attached a crude drawing.