[Python-il] [pyweb-il:335] Re: the Open Knesset project

ofri ofri.raviv at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:37:06 IDT 2009

at first stage, who votes for what topics, and who votes against what
topics. a topic is for example environmental protection, education,
corruption,  etc.
i would like users to tag votes ("building new coal power plant in
ashkelon") to topics (against environmental protection). and then we
can show them the summary of what members and what parties are for and
against each topic. (maybe we should call it 'agenda' and not topic).

also, maybe some simpler statistics, such as how much does each member/
party vote, correlations between members/parties etc.