[Python-il] [pyweb-il:327] Re: Removing prefix from url.

ofri ofri.raviv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 23:51:06 IDT 2009

just tried it, and it doesn't seem to work.

you can view it at http://ofri.webfaction.com/knesset/admin/
it will give you the login form. but view the source, and check where
the form posts to:
<form action="/admin/" method="post" id="login-form">
try to submit anything. you'll get a '405 Not Allowed'.

my httpd.conf has
<Location "/">
   PythonOption django.root /knesset
</Location>

and my urls.py has this (r'^admin/(.*)', admin.site.root) in
urlpatterns.

I suspect that in their example, they are using <location "/mysite/">
and *that's why* admin posts to /mysite/admin/, and not because of
django.root