[Python-il] [pyweb-il:313] Site's Requirments

daonb bennydaon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 08:46:04 IDT 2009

Hi all,
Ahik suggested we This thread is about setting the requirements for
our group's site. I'm not sure 'design by a group' works, but it's
worth a try. If we're successful, other local user groups will use our
project.

The goal of this thread is to identify the classes of users the site
will support and document their usage scenarios. Here's how I see the
different classes:

- us - pyWeb-IL members, these users interests me most as I'm
currently working on the community page in http://djangoproject.com
- Djangonauts at large - developers using Django who are interested in
what's going on in Israel
- newbies - folks who heard Django is a good thing and want to learn
some more. maybe this should be broken further into coders and
managers

What's missing?
Can you draft a usage scenario?

Benny