[Python-il] [pyweb-il:308] Pyweb-il 6 update

Benny Daon bennydaon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 15:12:56 IDT 2009

Hi all,
This Monday we meet at 17:00 at the-hub, just next to maariv bridge.
Those who need a ride please reply to this thread, those who need
parking, the best place is just south of the maariv-junction, on the
west side of the road.
After the presentations we will have a large, shaded roof to ourselves
and beers at 10nis and we can stay there till late.  I guess we will
be ordering food, but feel free to bring your own wsgi and snacks. If
you have an iPod, bring it as we'll have speakers.
We also need long ethernet cables , hubs and extra-wifi. I think i
have all that's needed, but If you got some working hw, bring it as we
can never have to much network.

See you,

Benny