[Python-il] [pyweb-il:298] Re: Need help with django-website

Refael refack at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 19:02:40 IDT 2009

I've run the data trough Whoosh, and now the hardest part is to cull
the words.
For example these are the top 10 word counts:
(u'django', 15051),
(u'have', 4066),
(u'your', 3770),
(u'us', 3311),
(u'python', 2738),
(u'some', 2713),
(u'site', 2501),
(u'code', 2359),
(u'like', 2335),
(u'project', 2327),

Any ideas how to sort out relevant tags?