[Python-il] [pyweb-il:294] Re: [pyweb-il:291] 6th meeting. Announcment

Ahik Man ahik.man at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:10:21 IDT 2009

Hi Yonatan,
The tutorial during the coding session is open to any stuff that will be
interesting.
In other words, I'll be happy to go through the admin tutorial during the
meeting.
In the mean time, you might want to take a look at:
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/admin/#ref-contrib-admin

See you at the meeting,
Ahik