[Python-il] problem in script

Yitzhak Wiener Yitzhak.Wiener at dspg.com
Mon Dec 28 10:41:25 IST 2009

Thanks Shlomi & Shau,

GOD bless you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shai Berger [mailto:shai at platonix.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 6:43 PM
To: python-il at hamakor.org.il
Cc: Shlomi Fish; Beni Cherniavsky; Yitzhak Wiener
Subject: Re: [Python-il] problem in script

> On Sunday 27 Dec 2009 16:53:10 Yitzhak Wiener wrote:
> >
> > BTW what is the best user documentation for Python? And do you know
if
> > there is good Hebrew documentation?

First of all, what Shlomi said.

I ran into a Hebrew book about Object Oriented Programming (can't
remember the
name), which boasted "examples in Python". So I looked. One example
given
there explained how one should overload a method (that is, provide
different
definitions with different arguments, where the compiler is supposed to
pick
the right definition for every call according to arguments provided).
Python
does not have overloading. I remember the second example I checked also
had a
severe error, but not what it was.

That's the only Hebrew book "about" Python I've ever seen.

Shai.

DSP Group, Inc. automatically scans all emails and attachments using
MessageLabs Email Security System.