[Python-il] problem in script

Shai Berger shai at platonix.com
Sun Dec 27 18:43:27 IST 2009

> On Sunday 27 Dec 2009 16:53:10 Yitzhak Wiener wrote:
> >
> > BTW what is the best user documentation for Python? And do you know if
> > there is good Hebrew documentation?

First of all, what Shlomi said.

I ran into a Hebrew book about Object Oriented Programming (can't remember the
name), which boasted "examples in Python". So I looked. One example given
there explained how one should overload a method (that is, provide different
definitions with different arguments, where the compiler is supposed to pick
the right definition for every call according to arguments provided). Python
does not have overloading. I remember the second example I checked also had a
severe error, but not what it was.

That's the only Hebrew book "about" Python I've ever seen.

Shai.