[Python-il] [pyweb-il:587] Hebrew translation for Django's tag line

benny daon bennydaon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 09:21:46 IST 2009

Hi all,
Recently I've reply to a hebrew twit with an summary of django. The guy I
was replying to was impressed with the site of the New York Times and the
Guardians - both places have great Django developers. I wanted to twit with
"sure, both are using Django - the web framework for perfectionists with
deadlines" in Hebrew.
I want to keep the original meaning but make it pure Hebrew. I also want to
make it as short as possible - Hebrew is more concise then English and it
will help twitting.  I went through some iterations and discussed with a few
friends and here's what I got so far:

דג'אנגו - העזר למרשתת לקפדנים בלחץ

מה אתם אומרים?